Tuesday, February 23, 2010

Tree with a Halo

 I have always experienced this.



Whenever I see something very beautiful...very divine...I am immersed into its charisma and the surrounding somehow fuse into a beautiful cloud of translucent colors. The object just transformed into an angel with a halo behind it, and the whole identity of the object transformed into something which is important for you...as if you were born to view it and think about it.


I made this painting few days ago. I felt so satisfied and happy with it. The colors in the background makes an illusion of slowly moving and blending into each other and changing into white. The yellow halo, spreading its positive energy from the behind of the tree.

View it on ETSY : http://www.etsy.com/view_listing.php?listing_id=41342836




No comments:

Post a Comment